WellSpan Annual Charity Golf Tournament
The 16th Annual Health York Golf Tournament will be held on Monday, August 18, 2014 at the Out Door Country Club. This tournament, held at a beautiful private club in York, PA provides an opportunity for golfers to participate in either a morning or afternoon round of golf.
2014 tournament program
Many thanks to the companies who support this tournament each year. Funding from this year's tournament will be used to assist with the redesign of the York Hospital Emergency Department.
In the past 15 years, the WellSpan Charity Golf Tournament has benefitted many programs in our communities. Specifically, proceeds from this event have helped to fund:
- Telehealth monitors for chronically ill, home-bound patients to help monitor their health
- The purchase of specialgiraffe beds used by the smallest infants at York Hospital in the Neonatal Intensive CareUnit (NICU)
- Cribs for Kids - a program that provides safe-sleeping cribs for babies in need
- Chronic Disease Care Programs for children, including children with diabetes and asthma, to help them better manage their lives and to promote healthier lifestyles
- The Healthy Beginnings Plus Program for at-risk infants in our communities
- Project Smiles - a dental sealant program to help protect children's teeth